After installing the CabSurf passenger application, proceed with registration.
- Fill registration form
- If shown flag does not correspond to the phone number country, tap it to change the selection.
CabSurf will contact you to confirm the informations you provided.
A confirmed profile helps driver trusting you.
2. Search Setup
- Green marker shows desired departure location
- Drag the map to change marker position
- Tap marker to lock/unlock it to map
- Tap to set the arrival (optional).
- Press the “Taxi !” button to start the search.
3. Search Confirmation
- If displayed addresses are not accurate, tap and correct them yourself.
4. Search results
Offers displayed on the results map may have 2 origins :
- CabSurf realtime index ('dynamic offer')
- CabSurf provider directory ('static offer')
- Tap on vehicle marker to see the summary popup for a dynamic offer
- Tap on phone marker to see the summary popup for a static offer
- Tap blue arrow at the right of summary popup to go to booking view
- Tap the reload button to obtain fresh results
Remember that cabs are moving fast...
5. Offer details
- Swipe left/right to rapidly review all available offers.
- Tap Book/Call button to contact the service provider or the taxi driver.
6. Tracking your vehicle
After booking a cab, you will be shown a tracking view that shows realtime progress of the vehicle approach. You may contact your driver from here...
7. Driver review
After the ride is completed, you will be proposed to evaluate the driver.
If you select to do so, you will need to fill the form below.
- Tap one of stars to rank your ride experience
- You may optionally comment your experience
8. Commenting the ride
- Tap the keyboard button to hide the keyboard and access Submit/Cancel buttons.